Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12-

My many apologies for making you wait so long for another picture. That being said, here is my picture of the day:

Imagine the scene- I'm driving to work, and find myself behind this car. It's interesting enough, what with its myriad of bumper stickers- the kind that make you drive so closely to the car so that you can read all of them that it really becomes a safety hazard. So, as I'm driving, learning that the driver likes both dogs and women, I catch a glimpse of little fluffy himself in the back window. Do you see him there? His head was poised so perfectly at one point, and he was so still that I thought that he was a large ceramic figurine. And just at that time his head moved. A perfect dog, lying in the back window of this car. I couldn't help but think that that's probably not the safest place for a dog to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment