Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1-












Thanks to Sarah S. for sharing her picture of the day!





The most interesting thing I saw today was definitely a pimp at a Chile's in suburban Virginia. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a good shot of him. The most accurate shot of how I spent my day would have been the one I took of a screen shot of The Twilight Zone. I've spent most of the day napping on and off to the Twilight Zone marathon on the Science Fiction Channel. But, here is my most interesting shot of the day:












Have you heard the saying, "When the cat's away, the mice will play"? Well, apparently, when the humans are away the cats will play, too. I went by to check on Malcolm for some friends only to find that Malcolm's idea of fun is pulling the toilet rug into the middle of the living room floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment